About this Product
he GTM2350 is the largest module in our product line that is towable behind a pickup truck and provides medium volume gas users a delivery package with volumes comparable to 20’ tube trailers, but capable of operating at a fraction of the cost.
The GTM2350’s low profile package either on or off of the trailer provides customers with a solution that is far easier to manage than conventional steel tube
trailers. The Type III aluminum 6061 liner can easily be prepped and vacuumed for all gases.
The GTM2350 trailer has a double axle, with either a fifth wheel hitch or bumper pull option, and is towable with a standard 1-ton pickup truck with a total gross weight remaining under 19,800lbs. Authorized for use under DOT and TC regulations, the GTM2350 allows industrial gas and CNG distributors plus end users both storage and transport options previously not available.
• Less than half the weight of traditional steel tube trailers
• 30% more capacity than steel
• Significantly lower operating costs
• Highest gas capacity towable behind a 1 ton pick-up
• Highest safety standards: 8G engineered frames
• Longest cylinder warranties in the industry, 15 years • Available for sale or lease
• Booster pump
• Pressure Regulator
GTM2350 Capacities (@3,600psig)